Welcome to Costa Rica
When you first arrive in Costa Rica, you will not only be met by some of the world’s most friendliest and delightful people, but with an indescribable feeling of well being. Expect to find a feeling of calm, positive energy and love.
This truly is an exceptional country:
- With a total surface of approximately 51,000square kilometers, Costa Rica is the second smallest Central American nation after El Salvador. And yet, this country has more than 6% of all the world’s natural diversity. The abundance of wildlife, flora and fauna will amaze you.
- Costa Rica is one of the world’s most dedicated countries to sustaining a Natural environment. Over 25% of its territory is comprised of protected National Parks, nature shelters, forest reserves, and biological reserves making Costa Rica. This is truly a legacy for all mankind!
- Costa Rica has been named, for past 4 years, as the best Spanish speaking destination and the number 1 Eco-tourism destination in the world. Interpol has also declared Costa Rica as the second safest tourism environment in the world!
- Major hotel chains have built and are building hotels and beach resorts here including such world-class organizations as Hilton, Marriott, Barcelo, Holiday Inn, Radisson, Intercontinental, Melia and Best western.
- Major beachfront and beachside developments, Marinas and Golf courses abound along the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
- The country offers of a diverse and almost perfect tropical climate. There are literally more than 6 climate zones. As you travel through this wonderful country, you will need to check the temperatures in the different areas. We can provide you with this information.
- Costa Rica has two seasons: the dry season - November to April and the green season, -May to November. Rain showers will differ by region.
- Costa Rica offers a real paradise for the nature lover, the fishing enthusiast and the water sports fanatic as well as the retiree. Its coastlines, rivers and lakes offer ideal conditions for sport fishing, rafting, diving and surfing.
- We can provide you with extensive information about retiring in Costa Rica and about Real Estate opportunity.